The Inventory Specialist is responsible for all delivery intake within a facility, shipping supplies in a timely manner, maintaining strict organization within the warehouse, helping to ensure proper inventory, and communicating effectively with the team.
- Keep accurate records of receipts and shipments
- Pull supplies from inventory and prepare them for production
- Fill orders for supplies and equipment as approved
- Maintain weekly inventory reconciliation
- Maintain the warehouse receiving/shipping areas in a neat and orderly fashion
- Perform cycle counting responsibilities
- Receive and check inbound goods for accuracy and place in proper location
- Data Entry of inventory, inbound/outbound orders
- Preparing items for shipments and making arrangements inclusive of contacting vendors, preparing pack list, bill of lading
- Verify packing list against PO's to ensure receipt and provide to finance for approval of payment
- Prepare, pack, label, and shrink band product for shipment
- Organize shipments of goods between sites
- Establish relationships with key business and supply partners
- Support and participate in inventory and cycle count activities including reconciliation
- Good communication, organization, time management, and mathematical skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Inventory, equipment maintenance, data entry, and computer skills required
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background screening
- High School Diploma or equivalent education required
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
- 1-2 years of previous warehouse experience
- Experience working with tools/equipment including ladders, pallet jacks, and pallet stacker
- Previous Cannabis warehousing / distribution experience
About Ascend Wellness Holdings
Ascend is a vertically integrated cannabis cultivator, processor and provisioning center operator with assets in Michigan, Illinois, Massachusetts and Ohio. We seek to foster a robust and inclusive cannabis industry through a premium, unmatched customer-focused retail experience. We currently operate a provisioning center in Morenci, Battle Creek and Detroit. We are looking to build a world-class team that will help carry out our mission of helping to shape the future of cannabis as a leading healthcare solution. We are committed to improving the quality of our patient's lives by offering unrivaled quality, consistency and meticulously curated products that satisfy our customers unique, individual needs. Our provisioning centers will set a new standard of excellence, emphasizing health and wellness. As a team that is committed to our values, our people and our communities, we are looking for people who are inspired by our vision and looking to take roles with us as we expand nationally.
When it comes to customer service experience, our dispensaries will set a new standard of excellence, emphasizing health and wellness. As a team that is committed to our values, our people, and our communities; we are looking for people who are inspired by our vision and stay dedicated to our mission as we scale continuously.
Our people are our greatest asset. Our teams are comprised of a group of skilled and passionate professionals and partners from a diverse range of fields. We believe in not only building a diverse team but creating a space where ALL feel welcome and training our leaders to not only be inclusive themselves but to inspire their teams to be the same. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. We believe in providing competitive compensation, quality benefits and a work environment that fosters creativity, hard work and leverage every one of our employees' unique skills while giving them what it takes to advance those said skills and learn new ones. We sweat the details to ensure our teams are confident and excited to provide best in class service to our customers and communities we serve.
Equal opportunity employer
Ascend Wellness Holdings, LLC and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the population of differences and does not discriminate in its hiring / hiring practices, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.