Do you have web development experience, and are you seeking a new job in Lincoln? If so, we'd love to hear from you! PageGroup is looking for a dedicated and collaborative Web Developer to join our client's welcoming and friendly team. This full-time web development role is based in Lincoln with hybrid working and comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a flexible Web Developer, you will use cutting-edge technologies and standards and work closely with the company's skilled team of designers, developers and marketing gurus to deliver innovative digital shopping experiences. You will be primarily working on backend-oriented code, but there will be exposure to new languages and technologies to expand your skillset. In this position, you will work three days in the office and two days at home with a 3 pm finish on Fridays.
To give you an idea of how this Web Developer role would look and feel, here are some things you could expect to do:
- Build pixel-perfect, polished eCommerce websites
- Constantly improve the quality of the company's tools and infrastructure
- Maintain and contribute modular code to the company framework
- Create and implement automated testing
- Consult with the design team and validate UX/UI ideas
- The ability to work with various REST APIs to fetch and post data
- Familiarity with build technologies such as Webpack and Gulp
- Experience with Linux terminal
- Proficiency in Gitversion control in a team
If you're looking to impact and create change positively, you will be rewarded with a favourable salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
For full details and to apply for this full-time Web Developer job in Lincoln with hybrid working, please get in touch with PageGroup today. We'd love to hear from you!
Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. We are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programs as an organically grown business. Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Join our culture of success and expand your career horizons around the PageGroup world.