Up to £21,000 DOE + Performance bonuses!
Are you looking for an invigorating new role with a company that has doubled in size, just within the last 5 years?
My expanding client based on the outskirts of Cheltenham are a family run organisation, seeking a Warehouse Operative to join their busy team due to their rapid growth. The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a similar role and must be keen to learn.
- Manual Handling - moving & lifting heavy goods
- Loading and unloading heavy goods vehicles in a safe and efficient manner
- Re-locating boxes, items, pallets whilst using a pump truck
- Packing boxes and preparing pallets
- General warehouse duties in order to maintain smooth operation
- Keeping the place of work clean, neat & safe
- Previous warehouse experience is required
- Forklift license desirable but not essential
- Physically fit and able to lift and carry packed - manual handling
- Computer Literate
- Have a good level of the English Language
- The ideal candidate should hold a driving licence.
- Family run company
- Rapid recent growth
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Performance bonuses
- Multiple opportunities to grow within the role and progress within the business
Please contact FRAN at i2i Recruitment for IMMEDIATE consideration!We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to providing a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike