IMMEDIATE STARTS available as a Warehouse Operative
Are you looking for an immediate position as a Warehouse Operative? If so, we are now offering immediate starts in Rugby, CV23 0XE.
Shift and pay rates as a Warehouse Operative:
Morning shift: 6am until 2pm
- Morning shift: £10.10p/h (weekend rate: £10.50p/h)
- After 8 weeks: £10.30p/h (weekend rate: £10.85p/h)
- After 12 weeks: £10.50p/h (weekend rate: £11.00p/h)
Afternoon shift: 2pm until 10pm
- Afternoon shift: £10.55p/h (weekend rate: £10.75p/h)
- After 8 weeks: £10.90p/h (weekend rate: £10.40p/h)
- After 12 weeks: £11.25p/h (weekend rate: £11.75p/h)
Night shift: 10pm until 6am
- Night shift: £10.41p/h (weekend rate: £11.25p/h)
- After 8 weeks: £10.96p/h (weekend rate: £10.94p/h)
- After 12 weeks: £11.50p/h (weekend rate: £11.87p/h)
You'll be responsible for:
- Parcel sorting
- Loading vehicles
- General warehouse duties
- You'll ensure that the parcels are placed onto the conveyor belts correctly so that the sorting machines and scanners can read the barcodes and labels
- You will lift and move multiple parcels using a variety of manual handling equipment, such as pump trucks or cages
- Weekly pay - every Friday
- Onsite Canteen
- Free car parking
- PPE provided
- Career progression
- Full training provided, so previous experience is NOT REQUIRED
Our ideal candidate:
As a Warehouse Operative, you must be able to work efficiently and effectively, both individually and as part of a team. You'll comply with company and health and safety regulations to ensure a safe working environment. Previous Warehouse Operative experience would be an advantage, but is not essential, as training will be provided.
If you're ready to develop your career within an empowering, growing, yet supportive business, then why not join us?
Click APPLY NOW!
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.