Urology opening in Fergus Falls, Minnesota. An opportunity for a urologist is now available in Minnesota. Join an already established urology practice with 2 other urologists that offer a great amount of autonomy in the work and the ability to structure the practice how you see fit. Replace a urologist who had to relocate to be closer to family and see 20 to 25 patients per day. Come practice in a state-of-the-art medical clinic in a dedicated private urology department.
This partnership-track opportunity offers a guaranteed compensation that exceeds the national average, cash balance plan, and profit sharing. You will also receive a generous benefits package that includes 6 weeks of PTO, malpractice insurance, annual employer contribution of 10% of wages towards 401(k), relocation reimbursement, CME stipend, and a generous sign-on bonus.
This position is located in Fergus Falls, 1 of Minnesota's favorite vacation destinations. Come work in a community that is well known for the lake country beauty, wooded hills, and rolling farmland. Within the city limits, there are lakes, park and recreational areas, and an 18-hole public golf course.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested please reach out to Trevor Jensen at Click Here to Apply and send your CV to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- High base salary with bonusing on top of salary
- Full and complete benefits package included
- Join 2 urologists which offers a great amount of autonomy
- 4.5 day workweek plus a 1:3 call
- See a mix of general urology cases
- See 20 to 24 patients a day
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- H-1B and J1 visa candidates welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail