We are working in partnership with a Secondary School based in Newham who are looking for a creative and dedicated Teacher of Computer Science to teach KS3, KS4 and potentially some KS5 Computer Science with a passion for their subject and a commitment to raising standards for all learners. The department prides themselves on their students successes, friendly learning environment and innovative teaching.
This post would suit somebody looking for their first teaching role, or someone with more experience who would like to work in a thriving curriculum area. The key is that you are enthusiastic and capable of contributing to a highly effective and supportive teaching team. Computer Science is very popular and oversubscribed GCSE option, and the school are looking for someone with the enthusiasm to continue its success. There is also the opportunity for additional responsibilities for the right candidate.
This is a full-time role to start in September 2022.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to teach at KS3/KS4 (there are future opportunities in KS5).
- Show evidence of being, or having the potential to be, an outstanding teacher in the classroom.
- Contribute and show commitment to our innovative and forward thinking department.
- Play a full and active role in the life of the school.
- Be a reflective practitioner who focusses on continuous learning and development of practice.
- Want to make a real difference to the lives of all young people
In return, the school can offer you:
- A cohesive team of people who believe in working collaboratively; sharing ideas and supporting each other.
- The opportunity to further develop innovative teaching and learning strategies to ensure students achieve excellence.
- The chance to join a growing school with further opportunities for progression as the school reaches capacity.
If you are interested in being considered for this Computer Science Role, please apply immediately.