Part and Full Time
£140 - £180 pd
This position is the ideal role for teachers looking for a flexible supply role that also provides them with the opportunity to support pupils within a secondary school.
- Full time, part time and flexible day-to day supply teaching roles available to suit your availability.
- Work available from September 2022.
- Opportunities to work in a variety of schools across the west coast of Cumbria
- Supporting students across the curriculum and ability range.
- Delivering pre-set work and leading classes in the absence of teachers.
- Competitive daily rates!
- Must have transferable experience to work within secondary education.
- Ensuring pupils complete all tasks and promoting positive behaviour management.
Applicants must have a teaching qualification and have previous experience working within secondary education.
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
To join us and be successful in this Science Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Knowledge and understanding working with pupils
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position. Or for more information about the role, contact Joe on or .