Tap Innovations helps organizations of all sizes, across all industries, transform digitally to achieve real business success by making information accessible across the enterprise so individuals, teams, and groups can collaborate at a meaningful level without wasting time and resources.
We are actively seeking a detail-oriented and experienced technical leader to assist TAP Innovations as a Solution Architect. This is a full-time, salaried position with health, vision, dental and 401K benefits. This is not a remote position. Qualified candidates will be working from our corporate office in Irving, TX, in order to successfully collaborate with TAP's cross-functional divisions and departments. This position may be required to occasionally travel (10%) for client visits across the US.
Solution Architect responsibilities include:
- Building and integrating multiple systems to meet client and prospect needs
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it
- Resolving technical problems as they arise
- Designing, modifying, testing, and implementing technical architecture
- Testing and integrating program software systems to address and solve specific business problems within an organization.
- Choose the right people and technical approach for each project.
- Ability to do quick research and learn new integrations to the level of contributing to design and solution architecture to solve new problems which can't be solved with existing knowledge base.
- Create technical specification documents which include proposed technical solutions, cost estimates, wireframes and other items as required by the company to pitch project proposals to our clients.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Provide supervision and guidance to development teams as well as technical writers.
- Continually research the current and emerging technologies and propose changes where needed
- Inform various stakeholders about any issues with the current technical solutions being implemented
- Assess the business impact of chosen technical paths.
- Provide updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs and budgets.
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Solution Architect, Development Leader, Technical Architect or similar roles
- Hands-on approach to problem solving when needed.
- In-depth understanding of various technology stacks like MEAN,MERN, JAVA Microservices. Etc.
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases
- Efficient communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in information technology or computer science
Other improvement suggestions to choose from
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- Relevant Industry certifications such on Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS) certifications such as AWS Certified Solution Architect or Microsoft MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- 10 or more years of IT experience.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience supporting cloud solutions.
- Experience in enterprise applications, solutions and data center infrastructures.
- Ability to work with team members from around the globe / experience working with off-shore models.
- Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality.