WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
As part of the team, your role will be vital to the success of the startup, primarily by working with a diverse team of engineers, developers, and researchers in the responsibility of designing, implementing, and maintaining software solutions based on our deep learning models.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You are responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining software solutions based on our deep learning models.
- You continuously collaborate with people on the business side and deep learning researchers while iteratively delivering solutions.
- You work in a rapid prototyping area where the ability to pivot is a must.
- You like to experiment with new concepts and technologies.
- You work in a team with agile concepts such as code reviews, pair programming or retrospectives.
- You work independently on concrete challenges of the new energy industry.
IN ORDER FOR YOU TO BE SUCCESSFUL, YOU BRING:
- You have 3+ years of software development experience in Python
- You have a strong core knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- You have excellent experience in implementing distributed solutions and with micro-service architecture
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have a solid understanding of the docker ecosystem
- You are familiar with tools and processes critical to scalable software development (JIRA, Git, etc.) and modern software design principles
- C++ experience and web service knowledge is a plus.
- Experience in integrating machine learning models into software systems is a plus.
- You have business fluent English skills. German is an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Friendly cooperation at eye level - We live and breathe flat hierarchies with a positive feedback culture.
- Innovation where it matters - A challenging position in a company that is changing the world of video data: With you we will make history.
- Creative and entrepreneurial playground - Get a chance to be your own master, define your own tasks, actively contribute and implement your ideas. Grow yourself and grow the success of the company with direct influence from day one.
- Use external offers for your growth - You choose: Coaching, conference, training: A personal yearly budget of EUR 2,000 for your education and edu-related expenses like travel is at your disposal.
- Performance pays off - An attractive salary package.
- Team spirit celebrates diversity - Numerous events to get to know the teams and meet our great visionaries. Allowance of EUR 50 per quarter for everybody to spend as you see fit on team events: Think of an escape room visit with your Scrum team one day, a dinner with the machine learning researchers on another, and a bar visit with the ReactJS aficionados on yet another. On top of that there are events the company organizes.
- Remote friendly - Working from a home office anywhere in Germany with regular visits to the HQ in Berlin.
- Unlimited vacation days - Plan for your absence with your team and you can go on vacation.
- Flexible working hours - Trust-based and goal-oriented working culture.
- Benefits to smooth your ride in life - Public transport ticket 50% subsidy and a huge discount on Urban Sports Club memberships.
- Loft-office in central Berlin - With free drinks, a large balcony with barbecue, and couches-with-a-view in the office, as well as bars, restaurants, and much more downstairs.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK HERE:
We are a diverse, ambitious team with a great passion for data privacy, generative AI and startups. Our office is in the heart of Berlin, one of the coolest, most vibrant cities worldwide. We enjoy teamwork, celebrating successes together, barbecues on our terrace and game nights on Wednesdays. If you are looking for a new challenge with real impact from day one, check out our job openings below and apply today!