ENERTRAG provides all services related to renewable energies. We efficiently bring together electricity, heat and mobility in all areas of life. With over two decades of experience in Europe, our more than 800 employees combine all the competencies required for successful operation and efficient maintenance, citizen-oriented planning, reliable construction of energy plants and grids, and even complete interconnected power plants. We are always one energy ahead - be it in sector coupling, participation models or demand-driven nighttime marking.
Flexible within Germany at one of our locations with the possibility to work mobile we are looking for you as a
Software Developer Full-time Your tasks
- Support the Applications group in operations and projects.
- Collaboration in cross-disciplinary IT special projects
- Create / improve the interface connection of numerous IT subsystems to NAV (CRM, ECM, operations management, geo-information system).
- Configuration adjustments in ECM (Doxis).
We expect from you
- You have a successfully completed university degree with a focus on computer science / business informatics or significant professional experience in the support of application and programming of interfaces
- Good knowledge of one of the object-oriented languages, preferably .NET
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good organizational skills
- Interest in learning new technologies and systems
- Initiative and commitment as well as enjoy working in a team
- Experience with Doxis4 is desirable
- Business fluent in German and English (spoken & written).
We offer you
With us you can expect, in addition to an exciting job, the following benefits:
- A secure job with future prospects in a steadily growing, international company.
- KiTa subsidies
- 30 days paid vacation in the calendar year
- Access to the private pension plan at Allianz at "major customer conditions" & subsidy from ENERTRAG SE in the amount of the saved social security contributions.
- The opportunity to participate in "employee mills" with above-average returns or tax optimization.
- The possibility of mobile working (possible depending on the activity).
- A collegial environment and flexible working hours within the weekly core working hours model.
- Individual training opportunities
- Occupational health management and accident insurance
- And much more
Questions about the application? We are available from Monday to Friday in the time from 09:00 to 12:00. Tel: -5171 or by e-mail to
Please upload your application exclusively via our careers page!
With us, your skills and motivation to advance renewable energies with us count - not age, gender, skin color, origin, sexual orientation or religion.
ENERTRAG Human Resources Department
Your direct line to us: