We are proud to be working with one of the worlds leading independent Chemical Manufacturers based in Selby, to help them to recruit for a Chemical Process Operator to join their business permanently.
The company has grown extensively since it started over 40 years ago becoming one of the main suppliers in many industries including Agriculture, Water Utilities, Steel Production, Home Care Products, and Pharmaceuticals. The business has grown from having one site to now having over 9 sites in the UK, giving you the opportunity to develop your career with an ever-increasing and dynamic company.
Our client offers some great benefits for all of their team, including;
- £14.85 per hour
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
The Chemical Process Operator is responsible for overseeing the production process of a chemical plant facility. The goal of a process operator is to monitor equipment and improve the quality, efficiency, and safety of the manufacturing plant.
- Monitoring condition of process
- Data logging and archiving
- Stock management of sufficient resources to deliver planned activity
- Working closely with the Lab Department
- Supervision of goods in and out, including loading unloading of road tankers and using forklift trucks.
- Working experience as a Process Operator or Technical Operator
- Experience within FMCG, Chemical or Pharmaceutical Industries
- Must be willing to work on a shift pattern covering days and nights
- Knowledge of assisting with breakdowns
- Forklift Licence is essential
The shift pattern for this position is working 4on, 4off (12 hour days and nights)
If this sounds like the position you've been looking for and are a Chemical Process Operator looking for a new role. Apply today and we can discuss more!