Senior Performance Marketing Manager - London - £60,000 to £70,000
I'm working with a start-up who are revolutionising a sport as we know it!
They are a disruptive yet innovative business that is shocking the world one ball at a time.
I am looking for a Performance marketer who is driven in growth and acquisition - must have extensive experience working in a start up!
Experience working in Sports/Ticketing/Events? Worked across international markets? Find out more below!
- Lead and develop best practice performance marketing: focus on paid media strategy and plans, driving awareness, ticket sales and international events
- Paid Search, Paid Social, CRM, Display, Affiliates, Retargeting!!!
- Develop and implement a best practice eCRM strategy and plan - working with wider stakeholders
- Create a regular tracking and reporting on targets, KPIs and other outcomes from Test & Learn approaches
- Work closely with the broader marketing, commercial and operations team to develop offers/ promotions in the campaign calendar to drive revenue and ROI.
- 4+ years' experience within Digital Marketing
- Experience working in ticketing/events/sports sectors: focus on driving demand, customer acquisition, conversion, and retention
- Forecasting and use of web analytics - able to break down A/B testing and great communication with wide stakeholders.
- Hands on executional and confident across Display, PPC, CRM, Paid Social, Affiliates, Retargeting.
- MUST: Analytical and strategical approach with leveraging customer insight and unlocking growth
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please get in contact with on DD: or connect with me on LinkedIn: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: .