A large Charitable organisation are looking to recruit a Senior Pay & Reward Manager into their ever growing team.
This role will provide specialist advice, and solutions inline with he organisation's Pay Framework and be responsible for the good governance of all Reward matters, pay principles and operational processes related to pay and benefits.
- To act as the lead People support across any pay, reward and recognition programmes, change engagement and consultation process ensuring compliance with required legislation and policy application.
- Assist managers in the consultation process with staff and provide professional guidance, solutions and support on the implementation process.
- Advise, support and coach managers to deal with the full range of employee relations matters across the employee lifecycle including managing performance and capability issues, recruitment and onboarding in context of Pay, reward and benefits provisions.
- To oversee the job evaluation process and lead the qualitative assurance checks and moderation of assessments undertaken by other accredited assessors.
- To be the lead in providing training to new job evaluation assessors on the methodology and system for job evaluation and maintain the resources and coverage for JE assessors.
- To support in the development of and ongoing management of the job evaluation process, policies and consistent application across grading assessments, within the centrally system and job library.
- Nationally recognised management qualification (e.g., MBA, Institute of Leadership & Management Level 7), CIPD or Financial Accounting qualification (AAT, CIMA level 7), working toward or equivalent experience. (D)
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of pay and reward, related HR and Reward Practices and their day-to-day application
- Sound knowledge and understanding of pay and reward in an organisational context
- Proven experience in developing and operational administration of pay and reward policy
- Proven skills in managing data and completing complex analysis - Microsoft Office and D365 systems
- Experience of advising, supporting and influencing senior management and HR professionals in reward and benefits matters e.g. meeting a variety of different business needs within a pay framework.
- Experience of producing papers for Board consideration