We are excited to be working once-again with a long-term client, who are a multiple award-winning digital marketing agency. They are on the lookout for a Senior Paid Media Manager.
Our client, who have been operating in the digital marketing industry for over 20 years, are experiencing continued growth due to businesses having to depend on e-commerce for their operations during the pandemic, and the significant increase in importance of online business operations. Hence, they are in search of a Senior Paid Media Manager to keep up with the expansion.
THE ROLE OF A SENIOR PAID MEDIA MANAGER
- Produce and streamline paid media campaigns efficiency and enhance conversions.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Ensure PPC practices are optimised across all managed campaigns.
- Ensure that spend and performance are balanced against KPIs.
- Conduct daily checks on client accounts to identify threats/opportunities.
- Keep updated with industry trends and developments.
- Offer clients with campaign insights and strategic advice.
- Provide campaign reporting to clients.
- Liaise with the Head of Paid Media to develop strategy plans for clients.
- Cooperate with platform partners e.g. Google, Facebook and LinkedIn strategists.
REQUIREMENTS OF A SENIOR PAID MEDIA MANAGER
- Minimum 3+ years experience in paid search or social media advertising, preferably agency-side.
- Highly experienced in campaign creation and management on Google or Facebook Ads.
- Google Ads certified or Facebook Ads certified.
- Excellent campaign planning capabilities e.g. budgeting and forecasting.
- The ability to work independently/autonomously.
- Numerical and analytical, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Manage a Paid Media Exec/Consultant team to contribute towards company growth.
- Hybrid working (2 days working from home).
- Transparent pay scale and skills matrix.
- Personal high-spec PC.
- Mental health & wellbeing support.
- Annual medical check and flu jab.
- Complimentary fresh fruit and healthy snacks.