Senior Marketing Data Engineer (m/f/d) Teamplayer. Visionäre. Teamplayer. Visionäre. Teamplayer. Visionäre. Senior Marketing Data Engineer (m/w/d) Senior Marketing Data Engineer (m/w/d) Vollzeit, Berlin
For over ten years, we have been developing, maintaining and internationalizing Lidl's digital business models. Lidl's online shop as well as more digital services are part of this endeavor. With our digital products and services, we are currently operating in 10+ countries. In our Neckarsulm (Heilbronn region) headquarters and our digital branch office in Berlin, the international threads of Lidl's digital activities come together. And we keep growing. This is why we are looking for experts who are looking to advance our digital business based out of Berlin.
- Company Environment. You are part of the Online Marketing unit, and work in the Marketing Infrastructure team, responsible for transforming and analyzing large datasets (100+ TB)
- Work together. You support the Paid Marketing department (Search, Social Ads, ) with your technical expertise, and drive best data practices across the organization
- Technologies. You work in a multi-cloud environment (GCP and Azure) with data transformation tools for the entire value chain: Data Lakes, Streams, Databricks, Functions, Orchestrators, Relational databases, etc.
- Educational background. You have completed your Bachelor or Master studies in Computer Sciences, Software Development or in a similar field
- Professional background. 2+ years of experience as a data engineer or ETL/ELT developer, working in agile teams, with cloud solutions
- SQL. You understand SQL and NOSQL data structures, preferably Google Analytics / BigQuery and GCP/ADLv2, basic knowledge in SQL queries (Aggregations, CTEs, Windows, etc.)
- Development. You have first experience in Python, preferable with data transformation libraries (e.g. pandas) and APIs (Google, Microsoft)
- Curious mindset. You are interested in making sense of (un)structured datasets, basic ETL processes are in your toolbox
- Keep learning. You are interested in paid marketing topics and are motivated to keep pace with best practices
- Languages. Fluent in English, German B1 or above
We offer a seat at the table of fast-growing E-Commerce. You will be welcomed by a diverse and colourful team, exciting tasks and attractive compensation. You will be supported by your new colleagues and your mentor during an intense onboarding period. This will help you familiarise with your team, your new role, and potentially, new city. Your development is a matter of highest importance to us. Only if our employees develop, we can continue to grow. Become a part of our team and actively shape our Ecommerce outlet. We look forward to meeting you!
Aus Gründen der leichteren Lesbarkeit verwenden wir im Textverlauf die männliche Form der Anrede. Selbstverständlich sind bei Lidl Menschen jeder Geschlechtsidentität willkommen.
Mehr Informationen über uns: digital.lidl