About Publicis Sapient
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get digitally enabled, both in the way they work and how they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting, and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity.
As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices worldwide, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting, and customer obsession - combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness - enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit .
You will help drive the Data & AI Practice and play a critical role in advising clients on the application of data as a key asset to their business success. In addition, you will assist in project delivery of digital transformation projects to help global organizations improve customer understanding to drive client growth.
As an expert in Data & Analytics as a key driver of digital transformation, you will collaborate with colleagues across different departments, industries and geographies. In doing so, you will ensure that solutions we bring to market are increasingly data-driven, while also helping to identify new business opportunities and customer growth.
- Advising clients on the strategic use of data across organizations and supporting the development of customer-centric data & analytics solutions as part of large digital transformation programs
- Helping clients unlock the value of data through the development of data assets, the assurance of data quality and implementation of comprehensive data governance
- Assessing our client current status in this space and guiding them on their journey to higher data maturity through a clear, executable roadmap
- Advising clients on the effective use of customer data platforms and personal data, use of unique IDs, consent management, privacy, marketing and activation
- Supporting & leading teams of data strategists, data analysts and data scientists and be responsible for successful delivery of impactful data strategies & analytics projects
Your Skills & Experience
- Several years of professional experience in strategic consulting with a focus on data strategy or data management & Analytics
- Solid business development & sales experience, writing proposals, developing scope, roadmap and drafting solutions based on client requirements
- Knowledge of practical application of data strategy frameworks, analytics and data governance processes (data quality, data catalog, privacy, etc.)
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and interacting with various stakeholders (business, IT, operations, design, etc)
- Agile project management and/or product owner experience, having managed a team and the successful delivery of data strategy and Analytics projects
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and presentation skills - fluent in German and English
- Experience working in and leading international, intercultural, and interdisciplinary project teams
Set Yourself Apart With
- Knowledge of customer & online/offline behavior analytics through digital touchpoint data such as cookies, identities, deviceIDs, jQuery, etc.
- Experience in data-driven marketing, campaign development, measurement, and optimization, Martech, CDP etc.
- Hands-on experience in data visualization (Tableau, Power BI o.ä.)
- Experience with Customer Data Platforms, respective tools (ETL, Processing, marketing automation etc.) or data management platforms (cloud)
Benefits of Working Here
- We work with cutting-edge technology which has always been part of our DNA and we want our employees to define what technologies our clients use next
- We provide many learning opportunities to deepen your skillset and to support your professional growth
- We offer numerous discounts on travel, cultural and leisure activities
- We put the well-being of our people first and organize various health initiatives
- We offer you a vibrant workplace culture with many different community events throughout the year
The entire PS community is working remote as we navigate the COVID-19 global health crisis together. Our recruiting procedures have been adjusted to ensure the health and safety of our candidates and our people remain a priority. All of our interviews are now taking place via phone and video conferencing. Thank you very much for your understanding.