Why Join Inworld
At Inworld, we're building the future of immersive experiences. Our mission is to create and inspire new meaningful relationships. We provide a creative suite for building virtual characters, with a focus on gaming, metaverse, and brand experiences. Our goal is to give creators an intuitive and powerful way to create lifelike, engaging, and expressive personalities.
You will be joining a team of 40 creative technologists, scientists, engineers, and designers who are pioneering the use of artificial intelligence for social connection. While other companies are scaling back, we are well capitalized for our next phase of growth.
Inworld is backed by top-tier investors including Section 32, Intel Capital, BITKRAFT Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, First Spark Ventures, The Venture Reality Fund, CRV, Meta, Microsoft's M12 fund, Micron Ventures, LG Technology Ventures, NTT Docomo Ventures, and SK Telecom Venture Capital. Inworld was one of six companies selected for the 2022 Disney Accelerator. Prominent angels include Twitch Co-Founder, Kevin Lin; Oculus Co-Founder, Nate Mitchell; Animoca Brands Co-Founder, Yat Siu; The Sandbox Co-Founder, Sebastien Borget and NaHCO3, the family office of Riot Games Co-Founder, Marc Merrill.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience with software development in one or more programming languages, or 3 years of experience with an advanced degree.
- 3 years of experience with applying machine learning algorithms in natural language processing domains.
- Programming experience in Python and TensorFlow / PyTorch.
- Explore artificial intelligence methods to support content creation, language understanding, voice generation, etc.
- Develop and test production-grade scalable machine learning algorithms using deep learning methods.
- Create and verify the latest research methods for controllable text and code generation.
- Develop and test data processing pipelines.