WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Senior Knowledge Analyst (SKA) within BCG's Energy Practice Area, you will work in a growing global team, providing industry expertise and insights whilst working together with case and proposal teams to provide knowledge assets, analysis and expert advisory. You'll serve as a thought partner and content expert to case teams and topic/sector leaders, helping structure and solve complex issues.
Additionally, you will support the Low Carbon Energy & Infrastructure Sector in developing existing & new intellectual property and knowledge assets with special focus on the CCUS (Carbon Capture, Utilization, Storage) topic. You will work on commercialization efforts for the topic/sector, in conjunction with business leaders, supporting marketing efforts, conferences and publications. As a Senior Knowledge Analyst, you will assist with on-boarding, training and guiding junior colleagues and share best practices within the team.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Solving client problems through formulating relevant research and/or analytical approaches in Low Carbon Technologies with special focus in CCUS.
- Codifying knowledge and maintaining assets and tools in CCUS based on different client contexts
- Communicating with senior stakeholders, in a credible and confident way
- Working collaboratively and effectively in a group dynamic often virtual, proficient in agile ways of working
- Flexibility and bringing a curious and creative mindset, open to new things and able to propose innovative ideas
- Ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 1-2+ years of consulting experience in Low Carbon technologies (CCUS) required; candidates with consulting experience preferred
- In lieu of consulting experience, 2+ years minimum industry experience required; 3-6+ years of industry experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required (advanced degree preferred)
- Fluency in English
- Deep understanding and expertise in Low Carbon Energy and CCUS
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholder while working in a global collaborative team environment
YOU'LL WORK WITH
As a Senior Knowledge Analyst, you will collaborate with global topic leads and colleagues across BCG to bring expertise and capabilities to the service of our internal and external clients. Our team is made up of a diverse pool of knowledge positions that allow us to pursue exciting, innovative knowledge careers.
The Knowledge Team (KT) is a group of functional and/or industry experts leveraging deep domain knowledge to enable insight for case teams and clients. KT members are affiliated to BCG Practice Areas, plugged into the strategic agenda and building and deploying leading edge IP data tools/assets to deliver insight.
BCG's Knowledge Team members have the opportunity to be staffed on cases and help co-create insights with case teams and clients through expert perspectives on industry trends, delivery of proprietary data or tools in a particular function and complex research and analysis of market information. KT members also support the PA's business development and proposals and help to organize and codify the knowledge that enables BCG to deliver superior business value for its clients.
Candidates should be aware that BCG currently maintains a policy requiring all US & Canada based employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated prior to their employment start date. BCG is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under applicable federal, state, provincial and local law.