Connect2Kent are looking for a Senior Admin Officer to Join an ongoing temporary assignment for Kent County Councils Education department.
- Part time Hours - 18:5 hours Wednesday afternoon 1:30 - 5:00 Thursday & Friday 9-5.
- £11.30 per hour
- Office based in Maidstone, Kent.
Purpose of the Job:
- To provide extensive administrative support to the Area Safeguarding Advisers.
- To ensure the smooth running of the service on area basis and for the wider service.
- To ensure an efficient communication network with clients and customers and within the service.
- To ensure all support functions are effectively carried out.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Provide a comprehensive administrative support service to the Area Safeguarding Advisers to assist in the smooth running of the Education Safeguarding Service and taking a proactive role in relation to its day to day functioning.Act as the main point of contact for the Area Advisers, assessing the nature of telephone calls, referring them to the appropriate person in order to ensure that staff, service users and members of the public who make contact are dealt with efficiently and consistently.
- Proven experience as a Senior Administration Officer
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Minute taking
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.