Senior Account Director to join a creative agency in London.
Experience as an Account Director, the Senior Account Director is responsible for running our clients largest account and managing the ongoing progress towards the account's goals. They'll work closely with the Client Services Director in setting the direction for their clients, as well as help identify opportunities to establish agency-wide best practice client servicing.
With a focus on social and video, but plenty of room to grow into other areas of digital and beyond.
Our client is also looking for someone who is a passionate gamer if you don't regularly play games on your mobile, console, PC or another gaming device this role is not for you.
The successful applicant will have:
- Hands-on agency experience as an Account Director with a strong focus on digital content production, social, 2D & 3D video
- Experience working with entertainment or gaming clients is required
- Demonstrable experience in generating new business leads from within an existing account
- Line Management experience is required. You will be used to, and enjoy, managing and developing a team
- The ability to switch project priorities at speed whilst asking the right questions to the client to ensure requests are completely understood and possible knock-on effects are communicated, all the while ensuring that the rest of the team are abreast of latest updates
- Demonstrable experience delivering high-quality projects on time and budget, ensuring both the client and agency are proud and happy with the result
- A thorough understanding of design standards, practices and technical knowledge.
- Experience in the gaming sector
- Experience working with clients in different time zones
Your duties will be to:
- Ensure the account team client plans are updated weekly and discussed with the Client Services Director
- Play the games, learn them back to front and be prepared to be asked very specific questions about game intricacies
- Be the first client point of contact for senior client relationships
- Update finance reports weekly and ensure that financial targets are met
- Point of escalation where budget decisions need to be made bearing in mind profitability of the entire account and entire account finances
- Approval of all account costs before sharing with the clients
- Suggesting workflows to ensure projects are managed efficiently, foreseeing problems and suggesting mitigation plans along the way
- Attend project brainstorms/kick-offs ensuring that Account and Project Managers are prepared to accurately brief the team on requirements and flagging watchouts
- Staying up to date with current social trends and competitors
- Lead the accounts teams on developing the client account plan for each account with support from the CSD
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.