Security Officer - Now Hiring! Work today, get paid today, with DailyPay!
You've got the right skills. What you need is the right opportunity to unleash your potential. We agree, and we're hiring!
Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse work assignments and flexible schedules. We are leaders in Professional training programs that cover every aspect of delivering world class security services. And every industry counts on us because we're the very best at what we do. Perhaps you are, too.
In our complex world today, GardaWorld stands out as the largest privately owned security services company in the world. We're experts at protecting people and assets. We're also growing everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If you're a sharp, talented, self-confident individual who excels in customer service, you can build a future here. We give you all the tools you need to expand your skills and grow your career with exceptional opportunities for advancement. You can stand out - and thrive - here, too, as a Security Officer.
At GardaWorld, we know your compensation is important so we provide competitive hourly starting rates for every market we're in. We're growing our team here in Lebanon, PA.
Compensation: $16.00 / Hour + $250 Sign-On Bonus After 90 Days
- 2nd and 3rd shifts full-time & part-time available
About the job:
- You will ensure smooth processing of inbound and outbound truck loads
- You're an expert using client provided software, paperwork, and procedures to direct and control traffic flow
- You will audit and complete logistic paperwork with accuracy
- You will show professionalism over the phone and in face to face interactions
- You are responsible for performing security patrols as dictated by client agreement
- You are the first to provide rapid response in critical situations
- You will continuously observe, survey assigned area and complete reporting activities
- You are proactive in problem identification and resolution following established protocols
- You will provide world class customer service to the Client and their transport agents
This is a mostly indoor, climate-controlled position that requires you to be ready to think on your feet, and interact with a steady stream of inbound and outbound transportation workers. Technology comfortability is strongly encouraged, as well as the ability to follow procedures and notice deviations on paperwork and processes. The ability to work with a team of fellow officers to accomplish fluid and smooth communication between the Client, transportation drivers, and other GardaWorld employees is critical. Periodic exterior security patrols are required.
- You need a High School education or equivalent (Diploma or GED)
- You can pass an extensive screening process
- If You have previous Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience You are strongly encouraged to apply
- If you have previous logistics experience, high volume data processing, or other analytical experience you might be exactly the right fit
If you want a real career opportunity where you're part of a dynamic supportive team that's dedicated to your success, check us out. We're a global organization that embraces our cultural diversity and we promote engagement, communication, and sharing ideas across all our teams. At GardaWorld, you'll have plenty of room to grow - and that's just for starters. Explore your future with us today. Work today, get paid today, with DailyPay!
GardaWorld offers DailyPay - a voluntary benefit that allows you to access your pay on day 1 of work.
If you're hired for a role at GardaWorld, you'll never have to wait for a paycheck again! DailyPay's most used features include:
- PAY: Get instant access to your money as you earn it
- SAVE: Automatically save a portion of every paycheck
- BALANCE ALERTS: Track your real-time earnings & budget for upcoming bills or expenses