Secondary Philosophy and Ethics Teacher
Are you a qualified teacher?
Do you have an understanding of the philosophy and ethics curriculum?
My client is an excellent school just outside of Banbury looking for qualified teachers to join their thriving Philosophy and Ethics role with the opportunity to also teach PSHE.
- Be a qualified teacher
- Have an understanding of the philosophy and ethics curriculum
- Experience in behaviour management
- Ability to plan, mark and teach in a classroom
- Knowledge and understanding of assessment
- 1 Year maternity cover
- Full time, permanent position
The school is Ofsted rated Good , their ethos is excellence for all students and instil the 3 R s - Responsible, Respectful and Ready. The school works hard as a team to ensure that every pupil is taught so that they can thrive and succeed in the future.
All successful candidates will be subject to a vetting process and enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more please click Apply now to send an up to date CV for consideration.