Position: Teacher of Computer Science
Start Date: September 2022
About the school:
One of our schools based in Berkshire whose aim is to provide students with a dynamic blend of academic challenge, personal development and enrichment experiences that will nurture their potential, enabling them to become confident, articulate and purposeful members of society.
Are looking for a driven individual to join their team in the following position.
The school are looking for individuals who:
- Plan and deliver lessons to pupils
- Work closely with specialist lead.
- Good organisation and planning skills
- A well-developed understanding of current educational issues, theory and practice, with particular regard to the National Curriculum, relevant subject area, learning and personal development.
- Can deliver a high-quality computing education which equips pupils to use computational thinking and creativity to understand and change the world.
- Can support with the understanding and apply the fundamental principles and concepts of computer science, including abstraction, logic, algorithms and data representation.
The right candidate will have the following:
- ECT/QTS/PGCE qualification (essential)
- Hold a DBS on the update service or be prepared to undertake a new one
- The right to work within the UK
What I can do to support you:
- Offer you preparation leading up to the interview
- Support in preparation for a lesson observation which maybe essential to the interview process
- Support throughout your role
- Ongoing support both during the interview process and during the position.