Business Analyst Active SC Required £475 - £550 Outside IR35 Remote Government
SR2 are supporting a well-renowned digital consultancy on a major transformation project within a government department. For this role, Active Security Clearance (SC) will be required. This is a great opportunity to be involved in a huge, department-wide transformation that will massively impact current and potential future users. Due to the sensitive nature of this project, candidates will get insight into some highly influential and impactful work.
The successful candidate will have brilliant stakeholder management skills, as well as experience working within government departments and ideally the defence sector. This role is working via a consultancy, hence, candidates from a client-facing role and consultancy background is preferable.
- Active SC Clearance
- 5 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience working within defence or within government departments
- Background in client-facing roles or consultancy experience is ideal
- Impeccable stakeholder management skills
- Ability to push back where necessary and influence project decisions
- Government Department - Active SC required
- £475 - £550
- Outside IR35
- Remote based (occasional onsite working - South London)
- Start date - 19th September ideally
- 6 months initial contract (2 year project)
Please apply with a copy of your CV and we will contact you for the next steps.