Sales Systems & Support Manager - London or Manchester
Morson Talent are delighted to be working with our client within the Hospitality industry who are going through an exciting growth period and require a Sales Systems & Support Manager. This is a great opportunity to join and ambitious company with an incredible trajectory for growth and the right candidate can shape this role into their own.
The Sales Systems & Support Manager will be responsible for creating, communicating, and managing standards of system use across the business. Optimising the potential of sales systems, you will support their location and company team through the provision of reporting, bringing together data in clear, intelligible formats - allowing the business to make strategic decisions.
The role of the sales system & support manager sits within the company sales team and provides support across all the business locations, UK and European. Working with their sales system, you will be the product owner for HubSpot and act as the sales team stakeholder for Office RnD.
- Deliver weekly reporting schedule, including but not limited to marketing data report, weekly sales results packs. Manage distribution to stakeholders as per agreed deadlines.
- Produce reporting and interrogate data sources including Geolytics, Beauhurst and other industry data sets to support decision making (such as seasonality trends/regional trends/ancillary insight, etc) and identify performance trends.
- Conduct ad hoc research projects including competitor analysis
- Support administration of marketing campaigns, create data sets, schedule communications
- Coordinate materials required for sales reviews/sales meetings ahead of time, ensure that data is shared with attendees
- Support the central sales manager/sales director in planning sales activations for focus sites, provide data where possible to support recommendations
- Manage and maintain data integrity and accuracy of CRM work ongoingly to develop standards of practice, updating SOP as required and delivering virtual training and support as required.
- Ownership of the accuracy and integrity of dataflow between Hubspot and Office RnD
- Co-create an onboarding process for colleagues to "learn" our sales systems inc HubSpot, deliver training as required.
- Act as product manager for Hubspot., Agree the road map of development with supplier and internal stakeholders, manage updates, and ensure that SOP and training materials are updated as required
- Provide performance data as per the balance score card requirements
- Preparing uploads of pricing changes to office RnD
- Availability reporting
Skills & Experience
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills are essential
- At least 2 years experience with Hubspot
- Experience with CRM and PMS platforms a plus
- Ability to manipulate large data sets, create visualisations, and present findings in clear and concise manner
- Ability to prepare and deliver comprehensive reports and visualisations of research