Are you looking for a new challenge, our Peterborough based client is seeking an enthusiastic, proactive, highly organised person to join their team. As the main point of contact for enquiries, the Sales Co-ordinator is responsible for handling all potential leads from a variety of sources.
- Key responsibilities include logging and allocating leads, organising viewings and creating reports.
- Answer calls and identify if the Company has an offering to suit the enquirer.
- Assist and guide enquirers using knowledge of units, sites and services.
- Ensure Company standards are followed to maintain a high level of service.
- Filter and process, accurately and efficiently, all enquiries (inbound calls, emails, website, live chat) and update the CRM system.
- Convert enquiries to tours by liaising with appropriate Field Manager or agent.
- Consistently follow-up leads to maximise all opportunities.
- Develop a strong rapport with Field Managers, brokers and agents.
- Help the team meet monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Ensure weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual Sales reports are prepared accurately and within the imposed deadlines.
Key skills and experience required:
- Customer focused - A proactive nature is an absolute must for this role. You will be able to manage a busy workload, prioritising tasks to ensure deadlines and standards are met.
- Collaborative - Highly organised and motivated, you will be determined yet diplomatic when ensuring colleagues meet timescales for assigned Sales tasks.
- Commercially minded - You will be able to make financially sound decisions on the information available. Adept at analysing and interpreting information quickly and seeking advice where appropriate.
- Communication skills - Professional telephone manner and ability to converse with a diverse range of people through a variety of mediums - verbal and written. Knowledge of CRM systems and excellent MS Office skills.
- Compliance -Knowledge of data protection and understanding of obligations to the data that we hold. Ensure that all leads are completed and updated correctly. Managing cases such as those that have withdrawn their consent to receive marketing and updating records accordingly.
Hours of work:Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm - based 100% in the office Benefits:
- Holiday 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Death in service x 4 salary
- Auto Enrolment pension - at 3 months
- Westfield Health scheme - after probation
If you are interested please apply today!