*$30k Sign On Bonus!* *Up to $40k Student Loan Repayment!*
Regional Hospital of Scranton is hiring nurses for the 8E Med/Surg Unit! Come join our team and be a part of a culture that's dedicated to improving lives.
Registered Nurse (RN) or Graduate Nurse Med/Surg
7p-7:30a / (RSWH)
36 hrs. Per week (.9 FTE)
Scranton is a city steeped in rich history, a vibrant arts scene, outdoor adventures, and a wide variety of delicious cuisine. "Every season is Peak Season" with a variety of activities any time of the year. There is always something to do and somewhere to go in Lackawanna County.
Regional Hospital of Scranton is a 186-bed, acute care hospital nationally recognized for quality, especially in the areas of orthopedics, robotic surgery, cardiac care, stroke care, and neurology. Offering all private rooms, Regional is the first hospital in Pennsylvania to earn all four orthopedic certifications by The Joint Commission - hip fracture, and knee, hip, and shoulder replacement as well as advanced certification.
In order to give the best patient care, we must be at our best. That's why we're committed to providing a range of competitive benefits for your health, family, and future:
- Competitive compensation and sign on bonus of up to $30,000
- Affordable, comprehensive medical plans with three tiers of services (effective 1st of the month following date of hire)
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5K per year for nursing programs
- Loan forgiveness of up to $10K per year for 4 years
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K plan with Employer match
Current PA RN License or Practice Permit
BLS and ACLS required, must be completed prior to the end of orientation period
"To apply, please email michele_dean@"
Licenses & Certifications