Our client, a rapidly growing and successful Surveying Practice, is looking to recruit a Residential Surveyor on a full or part-time basis in Manchester.
As a Residential Surveyor your role will involve:
- Carrying out Valuations and Level 2 and 3 Surveys
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Experience in the role of a Residential Surveyor
- VRS Registered
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience in using iPad and Apps
As a Residential Surveyor you ll be required to work Full Time
Our client is offering the successful Residential Surveyor:
- On Target earnings of £50,000 - £70,000
- 25+ days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Annual Bonus
- Vehicle allowance + mileage
- Private Healthcare and Annual Leave Schemes
- Surveying equipment + iPad technology
- RICS Annual membership fees and VRS
- CPD events and opportunities
- Structured training and onboarding
- Flexible and home based working
- Collaborative, intelligent and friendly team to support you in daily activities
- Monthly meetings and regular social events
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.