A leading provider of rehabilitation services nationwide to the corporate, general, and private medical insurance sectors is seeking a qualified Rehabilitation Case Manager to join their team.
This is a remote (home-based) role but you may be required to cover London for any in-person assessments (travel expenses will be reimbursed).
If you thrive on walking a path with your clients that takes them from injury to recovery and beyond, this role is for you!
- Caring, empathetic and a good communicator
- Flexible thinking and problem solving
- Excellent time management and administration skills
- Excellent written skills
- Ability to assess holistically and compile clinically sound recommendations for intervention
- Ability to direct and co-ordinate a multitude of different services to ensure effective outcomes
- Ability to convince and influence stakeholders by sound clinical judgement and reasoning
- Willingness to travel to hospital, residential and clinic locations under own means or via public transport
- UK recognised qualification in Nursing, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Clinical Psychology or Sports Rehabilitation
- Active professional board registration and public liability insurance
- Working from within the UK, in the stipulated geographic location
- Two years of clinical/practitioner experience
- An understanding of statutory services provisions in relation to life-changing injuries
- Experience in the field of rehabilitation case management
- Experience in or understanding of the personal injury rehabilitation market
- Competitive, market-related salary
- 25 days of annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme with company contribution
- Health Cash Plan, with various levels of cover
- Working within a robust case management team staffed by multi-disciplinary professionals in a successful, growing company
- Company commitment to CPD, staff development and growth
- Home working and flexible working hour opportunities
- Travel expenses (client/work related) fully covered
- Professional memberships sponsored after first year of service
Sounds interesting? Please click APPLY for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience in or job titles including; Registered Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Clinician, and Rehab Programme Director may also be considered for the role.