A Careerlink partner has requested our assistance in staffing an RN role at their family-centered treatment center
that was created and designed to treat the acute mental and behavioral health needs of children ages 6 to 18 years old who suffer from depression, anxiety, mood swings, phobias, and suicidal or homicidal thoughts. Why this opportunity is unique:
What you need to be able to do:
- You get to work with children who are suffering not just with physical ailments but trauma. Your patient, kind, understanding persona will go a long way in assisting/ensuring their experience is beyond the proverbial band aid but positively impacting their mental wellbeing as well.
- This facility is in urgent need extra hands and is willing to negotiate wages. They won t negotiate on experience or impact but they will pay more than the norm for the right person.
- This position can be either temporary or long-term (with a plethora of benefits and a multitude of locations). If you re looking to move, while keeping an eye out for a new home base this could be the opportunity you ve been waiting for.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with patients, doctors, and co-workers verbally and written.
- Must have a team player attitude and have the ability to collaborate with other departments.
- Ability to provide superb customer service when communicating and giving assistance to patients, physicians, coworkers and visitors in a prompt, courteous and professional manner.
- Use tactic, sensitivity, sound judgment and a professional attitude when relating with patients, families, and co-workers at all times to maintain patient confidentiality.
- Must demonstrate resourcefulness, patience and dedication.
- Ability to adapt to various patient populations, work in a fast face environment, and adapt calmly and effectively to emergency situations.
- Be able to read charts, treatment plans, physician orders and typewritten materials.
What we can assist you with:
- Bachelors or better in Nursing
- Current state licensure and basic life support; required.
- Demonstrate knowledge of state and federal regulations pertinent to work area/job.
- Maintains required licensing and/or certifications current and up-to-date.
- Must be able to pass medication administration exam.
- Must successfully complete CPR and Handle with Care or Crisis Prevention Intervention training within 10 days of employment.