Eligibile for Relocation Bonus
Registered Nurse ARRMC (Medical Oncology) We are offering a Lucrative and Highly Competitive Sign On and Retention Bonus package - in addition to relocation assistance - for qualified external candidates!
This position is also eligible for an $1,000 employee referral bonus, payable only to our current employees. Please visit to find out more details!
all bonus payouts are subject to tax
Questions? Contact Bailey Morgan, Nurse Recruiter for more information at email protected
Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where titles don't matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion. Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence. Position Summary
Our 32-bed Medical Oncology Unit is looking for an RN that demonstrates evidenced-base care. Nurse to patient rations are: 4:1 - 5:1 for day shift and 5:1 - 6:1 for night shift. Come work with a group of team-oriented nurses! Our mission statement provides us all with an environment that offers compassion, empathy and courage.
As an RN in the Medical Oncology Unit you will have the opportunity to:
- Care for a variety of patients
- Become a skilled chemo therapy nurse
- Provide compassionate care to the palliative care and end of life populations
Meet our Manager of Patient Care Services for Medical Oncology, Matt!
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred
- Previous palliative care and end of life experience, preferred
- RN: Registered Nurse licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing (OSBN) required upon start
- BLS: Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start
- Successful completion of an ONS Chemotherapy course within 1 year of hire date
- Successful completion of ONS/ONCC Chemotherapy Immunotherapy Certificate (ONS) within 2 years of completing ONS Fundamentals of Chemotherapy Immunotherapy Course
What We Offer
- OCN: Oncology Certified Nurse
- CHPN: Certified Hospice & Palliative RN
- CMSRN: Certified Medical Surgical Registered Nurse
- HNC: Holistic Nursing Certified
- MSN RN-BC: Medical Surgical Nurse RN Board Certified
About Asante and Southern Oregon
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning Healthcare System
- An unparalleled, supportive culture that leads to award-winning patient outcomes
- Progressive nursing pay - earn more with a preferred certification and BSN!
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
- Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
- Generous time off package including 8 holidays that supports a healthy work/life balance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values - traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service - Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans