Recruitment Consultant (Education or Social Care Experience)
Corus Consultancy are currently looking to recruit an experienced recruitment consultant to join our rapidly expanding Social Care and Education team in our South East London (Lewisham) office.
Do you always get told you'd be good at sales?
Perhaps you already work in sales and need a new opportunity as a recruitment consultant?
We are looking for an ambitious recruitment consultant individual to join a growing firm with the potential to earn over £60k in your very first year. Amazing right?
You can get further details about the nature of this opening, and what is expected from applicants, by reading the below.
About Corus Social Care and Education Team
With over 15 years' experience, Corus Consultancy is a small boutique organisation that understands the care and education sector, as a result our tailored professional approach to recruiting health and social care and education staff has led to us becoming one the leading suppliers of temporary & permanent professionals in London.
About the role
This will be a 360 role, you'll be:
- Sourcing candidates
- Screening and qualifying candidates, assessing them to ensure they meet our client's requirements/expectations
- Building rapport and maintaining relationships with both clients and candidates
- Covering admin tasks such as job adverts, creating and amending bookings, creating contracts, arranging timesheets
- Generating new business
- High achieving mentality - career and success motivated!
- Previous experience in 360 recruiting
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Ambitious and competitive, someone who is driven by achieving targets will thrive in this environment!
- Willingness to learn new skills and develop new ones, as well as knowledge on the social care or education market
- Hard working and happy to go that extra mile to give you that competitive edge
What we can offer
- Team incentive all year round, based on performance.
- Unrivalled commission structure earning up to £45K OTE in the first year
- Regular team activities with all costs covered
- Industry training from both internal & external trainers
- Development Structured career paths
- Well-developed performance management systems
- Supportive management style
- A collaborative work environment
- Regular reviews and appraisals
- Pension contribution
- 21 days holiday per year plus public holidays
- Modern office in South East London (Lewisham)
- Competitive salary
If the above opportunities sound of interest, we look forward to hearing from you.