- Primarily responsible for conducting QA audits, and ensuring company standards are maintained, and product integrity is preserved.
- Work closely with management to resolve any quality or production issues.
- Evaluate and take corrective action regarding labeling and product movement.
- Assist in the education and instruction of team members throughout the facility.
- Perform HACCP, NELS, and quality tests and audits.
- All other relevant duties to the position.
Skills & Qualifications:
- HS Diploma/GED
- Food quality experience
- Food Science, Biology or Chemistry degree
- HACCP Certification
- Food QA experience
- 1st & 2nd shift availability
- If you're interested in additional details or applying directly, send resumes to with availability for an introduction call
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.