Sales Order, Stock Control & Purchasing Processing Assistant
If you re looking for a rewarding multi-faceted role, that you will take full ownership of, this is
for you. This position is for a self-motivated and driven person to take care of all incoming
client orders from multiple sources; purchasing stock from suppliers; managing warehouse
stock and fulfilling customer orders, sometimes with complex customer requirements.
The ideal candidate is an extremely organised individual with near obsessive attention to
detail. Someone who has to keep everything in order and
1. Managing email inbox enquiries.
2. Processing customers orders from multiple sources on to a central invoicing system.
3. Taking customer credit card payments over the phone.
4. Working with our accounting team to confirm receipt of customer payment into the
5. Checking stock with suppliers; potentially multiple suppliers per customer order.
6. Placing purchase orders with suppliers; potentially multiple purchase orders per
7. Liaising with suppliers about specific indepth customer requirements.
8. Dealing with incoming calls to determine call purpose, offer excellent customer
services and pass all new sales opportunities to a sales representative.
9. Arranging Ofcom-issued two way radio licences for customers in-depth
10. Receiving stock into the warehouse, booking in on the system and liaising with
multiple departments about stock destination.
11. Accuracy in packaging and sending customer orders.
Skills & Experience Required
This position is for a technically-minded candidate that has a firm understanding of IT and the end to end sales process.
- Sales order processing experience.
- Logistics experience (dangerous goods experience preferable).
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong time management skills and goal oriented focus.
- Clear communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good analytical and listening skills.
- Problem solving, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adaptability and willingness.
- Strong IT and system skills (Quickbooks & Magento experience.
Whilst the company values skills over qualifications, the following skills are required to be
- English grammar and spelling to a GCSE standard.
- Maths to a GCSE standard.
This is a full-time position, based in Retford at Hallcroft Industrial Estate, easily accessible by
bus from Retford, Worksop, Gainsborough etc., or by car. Hours are Monday to Friday
between 8:45 am and 5:30 pm. Flexi-time requests are considered when discussed in
Salary is negotiable depending on experience ranging from £22k to £30K; with NEST pension and 28 days holiday.