Pulmonology-Critical Care opening in Bemidji, Minnesota. Job ID: 9209Practice Details
- Join a busy and growing practice
- Combination practice to include Pulmonology and Critical Care
- Access to multiple specialty services such as Cardiology, Rheumatology, Nephrology, Sleep and Infectious Disease
- Large referral base -service population 142,000
- No call schedule -Monday-Friday practice
- Established hospitalist program
This Position Is Ideally For A Physician Who embraces A Quiet And Quaint Community Surrounded By Neighboring Towns With The Availability Of Occasion Scenic Commute To Enjoy The Activities Of A Mid-Sized Metropolitan Market.Closest Major City
With The Starting Salary Being $40,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Similar Starting Salaries In Minneapolis and A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than Minneapolis, you Will Be The Physician With More Income To Pay Down Student Loans, Build Your Dream Home, Enjoy The Quality Of Life And Early Retirement A Career Well Executed Deserves.
This Community Sees An Average Home Pricing Settled At $138,582 With A Desirable 3600 Square Ft. 4 Bedroom/3 Bath Home Selling For $270,000. You Can Build A Home That Meets Your Family Requirements And Begin A Substantial Savings Plan For The Future.
This Warm And Inviting Community Welcomes New Members And Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For Family Members And Getting To Know One Another.
This Employer Is Committed To Its Doctors And The Entire Employee Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The Community.
Colleges and Universities
- 188 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 194 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 198 miles to Winnipeg, Canada
- 397 miles to Madison, WI
- Bemidji State University (Full-time enrollment: 4,316; Location: 1500 Birchmont Dr; Public; Website: ; Offers Master's degree)
- Northwest Technical College (FT enrollment: 783; Location: 905 Grant Avenue SE; Public; Website: )
- Oak Hills Christian College (FT enrollment: 71; Location: 1600 Oak Hills Rd SW; Private, not-for-profit; Website: )
- The mission of Bemidji's Parks & Recreation Department is to provide facilities, activities, and parklands to enrich the lives of citizens and tourists
- The City of Bemidji offers many opportunities for biking and walking. The City has been working with Active Living and residents to improve the trail system.
- In Bemidji you can find antiques, clothing, and gifts for everyone.
- At Paul Bunyan Mall has over 30 stores including major department stores like Kohl's.