Who We Are
Allison+Partners is a global marketing and communications agency driven by a collaborative approach to innovation and creativity. In our highly entrepreneurial environment, employees (or A+Pers) are encouraged to pursue their individual passions and are empowered to truly do things differently. Our team members create new offerings, seek out and work with clients they're passionate about, volunteer in local communities and drive cross-office committees focused on making our workplace inclusive, supportive and fun.
Allison+Partners has an exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Vice President to work in our consumer practice group focusing on Healthcare clients. We're looking for someone who is deeply experienced in consumer public relations and is excited by the opportunity to articulate client stories in new, creative ways. You will have the ability to move quickly and motivate our team members as well as be a strong leader at the agency.
Our Vice Presidents play a critical role as strategic advisors to clients, and leaders and builders of high-performing account teams for the agency. You'll work collaboratively across the agency to build strong, mutually trusting relationships with our clients by ensuring excellence in delivery, clear communication, and sound strategic guidance. This position will support a big brand client managing agency-wide global coordination efforts.
What You'll Do
- Provides thoughtful and strategic guidance to clients as they look to up their game' across storytelling, content development, thought leadership, product milestones and business outcomes
- Leads day-to-day client strategy and program development; accountable for activities, projects and deliverables contributing both tactically and strategically to clients' business goals
- Ensures client teams are delivering quality account management deliverables such as weekly client status reports and meetings, accurate and actionable contact reports, and any relevant competitive activity
- Is accountable for the impeccable delivery of multiple large-sized, high-value client projects
- Produces internal and external communications materials including communications plans, messaging, talking points, news releases, social media content, and facts sheets
- Leads new business opportunities and attends pitches
- With project management, is accountable for and presents ongoing financial reconciliations
- With account and creative teams, leads annual client planning process
- Is an expert in all aspects of our clients' business
What You'll Need
- Manager/Director level experience in public relations/communications ideally in a consumer role at an agency or in-house focusing on healthcare
- Strong media relationships and thought leadership experience
- The aptitude to handle high priority and high-pressure situations with poise
- Demonstrated ability to design, implement, and manage project plans
- Writing and media relations skills with the ability to translate complex issues into communications for multiple stakeholder audiences
- Impeccable client service skills and experience with working with high-touch clients or individuals in challenging business situations
- Proven large program project management capabilities and the ability to work autonomously and as part of a collaborative team across geographies
- Empowers account sta to learn and continue polishing professional skills, including identifying those speci c needs and areas for improvement
- Unlimited PTO
- Month-long Sabbatical
- Active Employee Advocacy Groups
- Globally Driven DEI Initiatives
- Allison University
- Learning and Development programs
- Wellness Wednesdays and Summer Fridays
- 20-week paid primary parental leave
At Allison+Partners, We See Things Differently
We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind and are committed towards building an agency where everyone is welcome, and every voice is heard. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.