Property Sales Negotiator
Salary: £20,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience)
Must have your own car
Our client is looking for a trainee or experienced Sales Negotiator who wants to get into the property industry or already working as a negotiator. As a Sales Negotiator you will be responsible for dealing with theirclients from start to finish, from dealing with marketing, creating business, viewings to handing over the keys. The successful candidate will need to be highly self-motivated, driven, and career minded.
The Job Role:
- You will be working as a property sales negotiator for one of our well-established clients, an independent property services provider in south east London.
- You will be joining their busy sales team working from the contemporary office situated in Kent.
- In line with the changing needs of the buying and selling process, they have evolved from traditional high street estate agents to innovative and forward thinking property agents.
- They have developed an exciting new concept of estate agency with an approach that is fresh, innovative and results driven.
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- The successful candidate will need to be highly self-motivated, driven, and career minded.
- Good at negotiating excellent deals with customers.
- Excellent administrative skills
- Excellent at responding to customer enquiries, acquiring correct details, and dealing with customer requests.
What s on Offer/ Benefits and culture:
- Enjoy working from a beautiful modern office.
- Amazing growth opportunities.
- Extremely relaxed atmosphere.
- Brilliant on-job-training.
- Company events.
- On-site parking.
- Company pension.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.