Project & Sales Controller (f/m/x)
Careers for those
the fast lane
YOUR FRONT-ROW SEAT
FOR REVOLUTIONARY ELECTROMOBILITY We are Valmet Automotive: Since 1968, we have stood for integrated automotive engineering on behalf of world-renowned OEMs. Today, around 5,000 employees in Finland, Germany and Poland shape our success as a complete vehicle manufacturer in the automotive sector, and as a system supplier for battery systems as well as kinematic and convertible top systems. Our entire strategy, and especially our EV Systems branch, focuses on tomorrow's mobility. We develop and manufacture battery systems from 48V to high voltage for vehicles and off-highway applications.
As part of our team, you'll not only ignite the turbo boost for your professional development - you'll be at the forefront of the electromobility revolution. Our work culture? Straightforward and honest. Arrogance is not our thing. We let our actions speak for themselves, are courageous, constantly learn new things - and respect each other. Because respect is at the heart of our team spirit. We take our tasks and you seriously. So, hit the start button and enrich our team as a
Sales & Project Controller (f/m/x)
in Finland (Salo/Turku) or Germany (Munich/Bad Friedrichshall) Your job site and team
No matter whether you join us in Finland or Germany - at every Valmet location you can be sure of state-of-the-art working environments, motivated colleagues and of consideration for your wishes.
As a member of our Finance Department, you'll follow up on project financials by providing accurate estimates and analyzing the figures. Thanks to you, our project management and sales team is always on track. Always at your side: a well-matched team, working together all across Europe.
Here's where you'll make an impact
- You'll skillfully calculate business cases and provide financial KPIs, e.g. EBIT, IRR, NPV and cash flows for decision making.
- Additionally, you'll plan and control projects, including R&D costs, CAPEX, pre-series, BOM and production costs.
- You'll advice the project team in finance related topics and evaluate risks and opportunities together with your project leader.
- Last but not least, you'll have an eye on payment milestones and ensure the planning and controlling of them.
This is your basic equipment
- Completed studies in business administration, industrial management, engineering or similar
- Several years' experience in a comparable role, ideally in an international automotive environment
- Advanced routine with Microsoft Excel and practice with SAP and/or BI-tools
- Your English: Off the charts! Your German or Finnish: An asset! In addition, you keep cool even when things get hot, and like to use your analytical skills. Your formula for success: change = chance.
Our special extras
- Structured onboarding
- Great development opportunities with clear career paths, target agreements and regular feedback
- An employer committed to sustainable, environmentally conscious business practices
- Friendly colleagues ready to set things in motion
- Attractive, performance-related bonuses
- Possibility of remote, flexible working (if your position allows it)
- Ergonomic and modern workstations
- Versatile e-learning opportunities to explore new horizons
- Entertaining, often unforgettable company and team events
Off to the starting line! Simply upload your application documents via our application tool. If we have what you'd like, and you've got what we're looking for, there's nothing standing in the way of a first interview, in which we'll be happy to clarify all your questions!
If you have any questions before you apply, Denise Speder from HR will be happy to hear from you on .
Note: Colorful teams are one of our key strengths. We welcome anyone who recognizes her- or himself in the ad above. We explicitly promote diversity, equal opportunities regardless of age, origin and gender, and the inclusion of handicapped people.