Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Program & Communications Manager
for a CONTRACT
assignment with one of our premier Sports
clients in New York, NY.
The Program & Communication Manager is part of the Office of the CIO and acts as a conduit to provide internal and external communications for the department and support strategic initiatives for the IT Department. The individual will be responsible for partnering with IT Leadership on establishing and maintaining club and stadium programs and support. This role will work in collaboration with the members from IT Leadership, NFL Stakeholders, and Club IT. Travel may be required.
- Maintaining and tracking programs key timelines
- Managing sensitive business information with utmost care
- Preparing polished content and data for easy digestion by executives
- Doing analysis with extensive data sets and being able to arrive at sound business conclusions Organizing, attending, and actively participating in stakeholder meetings
- Assisting with, often drafting, IT communications, memos, documentation, etc.
- Documenting and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Collaborating on resource management with internal departments, including conducting detailed data analysis and synthesis, arriving at conclusions, and sharing recommendations
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings
- Ensuring Program deadlines are met
- Providing administrative support as needed
- Managing distribution lists updates
Knowledge & Experience
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proficiency working with the Microsoft suite of applications including PowerPoint decks (a must)
- Proficient with Excel and data analysis
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- PMP REQUIRED
- Self-starter who can build and foster collaborative relationships.
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new processes/technologies.
SGA is a technology and resource solutions provider driven to stand out. We are a women-owned business. Our mission: to solve big IT problems with a more personal, boutique approach. Each year, we match consultants like you to more than 1,000 engagements. When we say let's work better together, we mean it. You'll join a diverse team built on these core values: customer service, employee development, and quality and integrity in everything we do. Be yourself, love what you do and find your passion at work. Please find us at .
EEO Employer: Race, Color, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Religion, National Origin, Disability, Veteran Status, Age, Marital Status, Pregnancy, Genetic Information, or Other Legally Protected Status.