A Financial Services Company based in Birmingham is seeking a Product Owner (Client onboarding) to join their team on a contract basis Perm basis.
As a Product Owner - Client Onboarding, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for championing the delivery and continuous improvement of Intapp as a business-critical PS platform
- Demonstrate knowledge of user needs and business goals to frame problems, set priorities and drive consistent value delivery for clients and colleagues
- Responsible for developing the overall product vision and for engaging stakeholders in the delivery of that vision over time, managing the product throughout its lifecycle
- Working with the Head of Client Onboarding for PS to manage the product backlog and prioritise features in accordance with colleague requirements
- Owning the relationship with the vendor, working with them to ensure backlog items are clearly understood and requirements/scope fully defined
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate:
- Experience of working in a Professional Services environment, ideally within client onboarding, and understands the needs of Professional Services colleagues in this environment
- Excellent analysis and presentation skills and the ability to achieve high levels of stakeholder satisfaction
- Exhibits a high degree of initiative and analytical skills to handle and solve complex problems with minimal impact to colleagues and clients.
- Strong track record of building collaborative working relationships with Professional Service and IT colleagues at all levels
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work within a team is a key requirement for the role
- Product ownership - the core strategic skills of product ownership, building the overall value proposition, vision and roadmap that enable us to focus on outcomes
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.