Our client is now looking for a Pool Service Engineer to join their expanding team in Bromsgrove!
As a Pool Service Engineer , you will be responsible for:
- Filtration system installation
- Pool shell Building
- Media changes
- Pump installation
- Pipework upgrades, pressure testing.
- Cover services
- Swimming pool associated works (e.g., servicing) where required.
- Cable installations
Pool Service Engineer Duties:
- Plant room fit-out from start to finish - Working with one other you will be expected to follow plumbing schematics to fit out plant rooms
- Installation of pipework between pool to plant room
- Installation of pool fittings into pool shells
- Pressure testing and sign off pipework installed
- General construction including laying of coping, decking, ICF Building
- Installation of 24v electrical systems in our plant rooms to enable remote system control and monitoring.
- Ordering of key components from suppliers
- Attend customer premises to complete initial consultations/fault finding
- Input to design of new installations or schedule of works
- Undertake annual servicing to include cleaning of filters, visual inspection of all moving parts
- Routine maintenance and servicing of pools and spas
- Assist with re-building of plant rooms
- Leak detection and repair
- Installation and maintenance or replacement of:
- Pool liners
- Filtration systems including UV systems
- Pool heating systems
- Knowledge/fault finding within AHU (Air Handling Systems)
Pool Service Engineer Requirements:
You will have a sound technical and practical background in general construction, with 2+ years of experience of swimming pool construction/ associated landscaping, preferably with plumbing and/or electrical experience.
- Individual ISPE (Institute of Swimming Pool Engineers) Membership. Full member or Fellow is preferred
- Comfortable and confident liaising with customers.
- Be able to read and interpret drawings.
- Have experience of working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Be highly organised with the ability to plan and prioritise work
- Demonstrate ability to use initiative to solve problems on site
- Own a Clean UK Driving license and professional in appearance
- Knowledge and experience with excavating equipment and hardscape installation a bonus
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions (with the right kit supplied)
- Knowledge of Health and Safety policy and legislation / CDM regulations
- Good temperament, polite & courteous
- Smart, presentable appearance
- Highly motivated self-starter, with an adaptable and flexible approach
- Willingness to train, update and improve themselves for the benefit of all
- The ability to organise, plan and prioritise work
About the Company:
Our client is a swimming pool installation and maintenance business based in Worcestershire, with over 25 years' experience in the swimming pool trade.
If you feel like you meet the above criteria of the Pool Service Engineer , please apply now!