Come practice in the San Francisco Bay Area in northern California. The Sonoma and Napa valleys are renowned wine-producing regions, with hundreds of hillside vineyards. It has weather and scenery that is second to none.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Please call or text Pamela Mead at or email your CV to .
- Chose an employed or independent contractor position
- Adult psychiatrist
- 100% outpatient work with an endless stream of referrals
- They handle all insurance contracting, credentialing, billing, and patient screening
- Full-time or part-time (minimum 15 hours a week) position
- They provide a state-of-the-art EMR and encrypted work email
- World-class administrative support
- San Francisco and Bay area locations
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail