Come live and practice in this friendly city that offers a small-town atmosphere, but with all the conveniences of a much larger metro environment. This is a great family community with excellent schools and recreational activities for the whole family.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please call Ashley Sanderson at or send your CV to .
- Must have urgent care or emergency medicine experience
- 100% outpatient position
- 3- or 4-day workweek
- Flexible schedule to whatever fits the candidates work-life goals
- No call - no overnights
- Generous compensation package with bonuses
- Full benefits package that includes medical, malpractice coverage, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at and mention job number
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail