An exciting opportunity to be part of an MFM group in the suburbs of Atlanta, GA. They are looking to hire one more MFM physician to cover the growing patient census. The MFM position is consult-only. You will have the opportunity to teach physician assistants. They welcome board certified and board eligible candidates.
This employed opportunity comes with a competitive compensation and more. You will be offered medical we well as dental and vision insurance, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, CME, 4 weeks vacation, and claims made malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working in a northeastern suburb of Atlanta. Johns Creek is one of the best places to live in Georgia. It has a sparse suburban feel and there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information or to apply, please call Lee Bradford at or email your CV to ..
- Beautiful Atlanta suburb
- Busy practice with all amenities
- Teaching opportunity
- Referrals from 5 established OBGYNs
- Work with 2 other MFMs in consult-only position
- Level III NICU
- Competitive compensation plus RVUs
- Hospital-employed position with full benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail