Come work in Bridgeport, a historic seaport city in the state of Connecticut. It is also the largest city in the state, located in Fairfield County at the mouth of the Pequonnock River on Long Island Sound. It is 60 miles from Manhattan and 40 miles from the Bronx, it is bordered by the towns of Trumbull to the north, Fairfield to the west, and Stratford to the east.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at or email your CV and references to .
- One 24-hour shift and two 12-hour shifts per week
- Partnership track
- Academic opportunity to teach residents
- Instruction in L&D, benign GYN surgery including MIGs, and clinical work
- Clinic has 8 exam rooms, 1 ultrasound room, 1 procedure room
- Full slate of benefits
- Easy day trips to NYC
- Located in a historic seaport city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail