Skokie is a village in Cook County, Illinois, neighboring the City of Chicago's northern border. Skokie lies approximately 15 miles north of Chicago's downtown Loop. Its name comes from a Potawatomi word for 'marsh.' For many years, Skokie promoted itself as 'The World's Largest Village.'
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Please call Shari Berman at or email your CV to .
- Seeking physician with interest in integrative medicine
- Complementary cancer care clinic
- Work with oncology team
- General oncology knowledge is essential
- See 6 - 8 oncology patients per day
- Monday - Friday schedule with some flexibility
- Full benefits
- 15 miles north of Chicago's downtown loop
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail