CompHealth is currently assisting a Florida clinic with their search for an internal family medicine physician. They need assistance with growing a practice. Your schedule will be Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm plus call. You will see 20 patients per day on average. Each primary care offices is different at each site, so ancillaries services may include a lab, imaging, cardiovascular testing, clinical research, and SRT. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible. Spanish-speaking candidates are preferred. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a FL medical license, if necessary.
This opportunity has a generous compensation package. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 20 days of PTO and 7 clinic holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Edgewater is a city in Volusia County, Florida, situated along the Indian River, adjacent to the Mosquito Lagoon. It is an understated destination located between Daytona Beach and Cape Canaveral.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
To get started, call Gordon Diaz at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Salary guaranteed for 1 year
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Spanish speaking preferred
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, plus call
- 100% outpatient
- No inpatient rounding
- See 20 patients per day
- Beautiful location between Daytona Beach and Cape Canaveral
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail