Come practice in the Upper Peninsula, a forested region in Michigan bordering 3 of the Great Lakes and extending outward from Wisconsin. It is connected to Michigan's Lower Peninsula by the roughly 5-miles-long Mackinac Bridge, which spans the Straits of Mackinac.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Call or email Lisa Goldstein for more information at or .
- Offering a strong salary
- Low patient volume
- 14 on and 14 off block schedule
- No ICU or procedures
- Must have more than 2 years of acute inpatient, urgent care, ER experience
- Looking for someone who can start by January
- BC or BE IM/FP/ER physicians welcomed
- BLS and ACLS certifications are mandatory
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail