Come practice in a location in New Mexico that offers a family-oriented community with great school systems and an excellent cost of living. There is an array of outdoor activities, dining, and shopping to enjoy. Conveniently located within driving distance to nearby metro cities as well as a nearby airport make this an ideal place to reside and practice.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Please call Josh Rees at or send your CV to .
- General GI with ERCP welcomed
- Expected work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- Call expectation is 10 days per month
- Dedicated GI lab time 2 to 3 times per week seeing on average 12 to 15 patients per day
- Clinic patient visits 1.5 days per week
- Join an established practice joining another gastroenterologist
- Will consider J-1 waiver for 2022 and 2023, and H-1B visa cap exempt eligible
- Great school systems and community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail