You will love living and working in this thriving city and recipient of the All-America City award from the National Civic League 3 times running. It is a great, family-friendly town with a flair all its own. And it is just an hour to Raleigh and the beaches.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Please call Shari Berman at or email your CV to .
- 4.5-day workweek or four 10-hour days
- No call
- Competitive salary with un-capped RVU bonus
- Comprehensive benefits
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- See 20 - 22 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible if coming out of residency
- Beautiful weather and access to beaches
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail